Saturday, October 03, 2015

Strange Experience- Sugarcane Juice...






































15th August,

On a road trip to Dharmaj, I was out energy and needed refreshments, Situated on the banks of Narmada, I was sweating vigorously. Due to the humid weather off the shore and along the Narmada, the birds were singing all along the sunny and hot afternoon.

If you come to gujarat, beware, the tropics pass through. so on the road trip, at dharmaj. we decided to  take a halt and refresh ourselves....

I was exploring the "Highway Village " and found this. it was shed. and a person was sitting on a wrecking chair half broken. 

i went to him and asked for a glass of  cold water, initially cold water does not blow your thirst out but helps body cooling systems....
 he gave me a mug filled with ice, he also asked for a favour, " SIr, would you like to have Ras (Sugarcane Juice) ? it's only 10 per glass."

listening to his strange strong tone, i agreed and had a mug.

then he showed me board. small and rusty, colored blue and white.....

it was written

" One glass Free over two Glass, Two Glass Free Over 10 Glasses, and A bottle of Mineral Water Free on 15 glasses juice...."

Now who was idiot or me.. I still think, who is the one who can drink 15 glasses for a one bottle of mineral water....... 

No comments: